Terms and Conditions
PLACING YOUR ORDER
Orders can be placed via Visa, MasterCard. Alternatively, you can contact us in store on +612 9559 3638. An in-store lay-by service is also offered, please contact our store.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
From time to time, out of stock products may have a delayed delivery date or may no longer be available to allocate to your order, due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance, we will contact you and you will have the option to select another item or alternatively you may cancel your order and we will happily reverse your payment.
DELIVERY & PACKAGING
Australia Wide Shipping
Standard Delivery: We offer standard delivery Australia wide. Cost varies according to the size and weight of your package. Your order will be dispatched within 1-4 business days of your order being received (subject to stock availability) and delivered by Australia Post in a traceable delivery satchel. An Australia Post tracking number will be sent to your nominated email address once your order has been dispatched. If your chosen item/s are out of stock you will be advised an estimated delivery date within 1-2 business days of time of order.
Please note delivery may take up to 7 business days and is subject to Australia Post. Estimated delivery times will be available when you track your parcel after it has been dispatched. When delivering to a street address, you grant us an ‘authority to leave’ when placing your order without obtaining a signature confirming delivery at the location.
Click & Collect: Our Click & Collect service is available for all products. You will be contacted by one of our consultants when your complete purchase is ready for collection. Please note, when choosing our Click & Collect service we request your items are collected within 10 days of advice of your order availability to avoid additional storage charges.
We ship to any country on the globe. Please contact us in store for more information.
IN-STORE LAY-BY CONDITIONS IN-STORE LAY-BY CONDITIONS
An in-store lay-by option is available at our Earlwood, Sydney, Terms and conditions apply. Please see below:
- All lay-bys require a 50% deposit.
- The lay-by period is strictly a maximum of 4 weeks. You may decide to make full payment for your lay-by purchase before the 4 week term however please note that any special order items may not be available for collection/delivery before the lay-by term concludes.
- Lay-by payments are to be made in weekly instalments. Your payment schedule will be outlined on your invoice given to you in store or emailed for phone orders outlining your instalment amounts and payment method. You will be responsible for making the payments according to the payment method you have selected.
- We reserve the right to cancel your lay-by if scheduled instalments are not made. If you do not meet your scheduled instalments, all monies paid for your lay-by will be refunded less the deposit.
- Should you decide to cancel your lay-by at any stage of the lay-by period all monies paid for the lay-by will be refunded less the deposit.
- Individual items may not be separated from a lay-by parcel until final payment is received.
- Lay-by sales are final and items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- For items which are ready to be collected in store or ready to be delivered to you after your lay-by term concludes, we request you arrange collection or delivery within 7 days after the conclusion of your lay-by to avoid storage fees.
- In extreme circumstances, we may need to cancel your lay-by during your lay-by period, including but not limited to where the requested product is not available due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance, we will contact you and will provide you a full refund of all payments made.
CREDIT NOTESCREDIT NOTES
Credit notes are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Credit notes will be to the value of the return item/s, excluding original delivery charges. Credit notes are to be treated as money, therefore Blessed Christenings has no responsibility for loss of credit notes.
Exchange & Refunds
Blessed Christenings goal is making your ideal event come true. Before the order(s) is placed, our team will work closely with you to ensure that you will get the most of our assistance, and you are happy with the final design. We would kindly encourage you to request any changes to the final design before placing an order as we do not offer refunds, except in case the product(s) was faulty and cannot be fixed.Event cancellations and other personal issuesIf there is any cancellation of the event, we DO NOT offer any refund in the case of the design(s) was specially made for you.
Product faulty & damaged
We work very hard on every single detail before the order placed until the final delivery stage. Every design is made, checked and packed with care before delivery.To be eligible for exchange or refund in the case of the faulty of the product, the items must be:
- Returned within 7 days from pickup date.
- Original, unused, and all parts included.
This website is owned by Blessed Christenings & gifts Pty Ltd. All content is protected under copyright laws. All images displayed are subject to copyright and must not be used or reproduced without express written permission from Blessed Christenings. Any breach of copyright will result in legal action being undertaken.
YOUR PRIVACY & SECURITY
Blessed Christenings respects your privacy and confidentiality. Unless we have your permission or are required by law, we will never share or sell to third parties your private information, including your e-mail, telephone numbers or address details. We are dedicated to ensuring that your information is safe and secure on our website. In order to prevent unauthorised use of your information we have put in place stringent electronic and managerial mechanisms to safeguard the information collected online.